Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekending

.

 Things that kids did on Saturday morning still wearing pjs, they played with trains and buttons

 And then off to the road ! The day was splendorous and I love Fall´s mountain landscapes so we took the kids to São Roque and we found this old cars event .

 This one is my favorite on white and red colors. Year: 1957

And the next one below is an ambulance, it´s huge, I wonder how the driver could drive it in the traffic...

 and look inside ... charming, isn´t it?
 I guess my Dad would love this one!


 And then when we got home we had visitors, César and Camila´s aunt  and cousins that dropped by but we really wished they had stayed for a few more hours... It was so fun to see all these kids playing together!


 cute faces!
A little drummer! How about that???


Oh, and these are a few things I saw near the old cars event. Lots of interesting stuff in boxes and more boxes!! Do you remember Topo Gigio?

I wish you all a great sunny week!! Thank you for stopping by!!


6 comments:

kyndale said...

We have one of those vintage car events in Reno that's huge! I don't really go downtown but I enjoy watching all the old cars around town. Hope you're having a great day!

Vanessa Scarpin Maurer said...

Consigo me lembrar da músiquinha do Top Gigio! rs...
Ótimo passeio e é muito bom rever os nossos também!
Beijocas

Amanda Summer said...

Such adorable faces!

I remember and love Topo Gigio from the Ed Sullivan show!!!

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweeet Mina, such a beautiful weekend! I love staying in later on my Saturdays in my PJs! Love love seeing your beautiful family photos. Have a beautiful week and love to you!

jacqueline said...

Such a lovely weekend!!! You little ones are growing up into beautiful little lady and handsome young man! :) I hope all is good and well on your side. Love to you!

Blogger said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

CLICK on this link to find out if this easy quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility